Letting your property is easy with us.
Contact us today and get started with our free property valuation service.
We offer an all-in-one approach to letting your property, providing you with experienced agents, exclusive real estate databases and a comprehensive management service to handle all aspects of your tenancy.
Therefore, letting is different with us – we take care of everything from the very beginning and, unlike other agencies, we do not charge administration fees for landlords.
Read Our Step-by-Step Guide to Letting Your House or Flat with Ready Property
1. Free Valuation
Find out how much is your property worth with a free, no obligation appraisal by our market experts.
2. Marketing Your Property
Using the leading UK real estate websites and having a large database of international clients, we make sure your property finds the tenant you want.
3. Strategy Consulting
Keep in touch with experienced real estate agents to explore your letting options: a time frame, a price bracket, arrangements for viewings, and planning of any repairs that need to be carried out before the new tenants move in.
4. Legal Guidance
With the assistance of our legal counsel, we ensure your rights as a landlord and property owner are protected in any tenancy agreement we prepare.
5. Managing Offers
After verifying the offer and buyer’s ability to proceed, we handle all negotiations, prepare a memorandum of sale, and begin work on exchanging the contracts.
6. Taking Care of Your Tenants
Let Ready Property take it from here. After signing the lease and handing over the keys, our all-in-one property management service can look after your rental. From inventorying to carrying out repairs and filing insurance claims, we will handle all aspects of your tenancy. As easy as that.
Ready Property is about choosing the right service for you.
That is why we offer a range of options, including everything from property advertisement to processing insurance claims. Unlike other agencies, we do not charge administration fees.
- Long lettings: 5% (of rental value) + VAT
- Long lettings and property management: 10% (of rental value) + VAT
- Short lettings: 10% (of rental value) + VAT
- Short lettings and property management: 15% (of rental value) + VAT
Other Optional Fees:
See below for a sample list of optional fees and services. Please, contact us for a quote for any additional arrangements.
- Energy Performance Certificate: £75
- Gas Safety Certificate: £115
- Property floor plan: £65
- Interior photography: £95
- Deposit Protection Service: £30
- Inventory check: £125
- Further property inspections (the first one is included in the letting fee): £85
- HMRC return for non-resident landlords: £120 per quarter
- Income and expenditure report: £90
- Insurance claims: £120 per hour
- Court attendance: £120 per hour
- Agreement fee for refurbishment works over £700: 12% (of NET costs)
- Abortive tenancy fee: £150 (+ out of pocket costs)
All prices include VAT unless otherwise stated.
Ready Property International Limited is a member of the following schemes: