Ready Property will, at their best, take all necessary precautions to ensure your privacy protection.
Ways to collect information about you
Data will be collected as follows:
Information provided by you:
You may provide us with your personal information by completing forms or corresponding with us by phone, email, or any other means. The information you provide may include (but is not limited to) your name, title, date of birth, address, email address, phone number, or other contact information, including username, password, financial details, and the records and contents of any correspondence and communications with the company.
Information received from you:
Automatic collection of the data by means of website visits
Information might be collected by using the web tools. These are in order for us to use your information to improve our data. This information can be but not limited to location data and search terms. Any data can be appropriately used to improve our services. Ready Property will not store information that is collected outside the business purposes. Ready Property ensures that the information will be stored safely and not shared unless discussed with the customer, buyer, visitor, vendor, dealer, etc.
Information we receive from other sources, such as dealers and other providers.
Ready Property may receive information about you through a third party provider or other website search results that eventually reach us.
How we use your information:
We will use your information;
- To contact you;
- To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us and to provide you with the information, products, and services which you request from us;
- To provide you with information about other goods and services that we offer.
- To provide you, or permit selected third parties to provide you, with information about goods or services that we think may interest you.
- To assist us with the improvement and optimisation of advertising, marketing material and content, our services, and the website (including, without limitation, via third parties);
- To notify you about changes to our service;
- To ensure that content from our website is presented in the most effective manner for you and your computer;
- To verify your identity;
- As part of our efforts to keep our website safe and secure and to prevent or detect fraud;
- To provide customer support;
- To comply with the requirements imposed by law or any court order.
Purpose of the collection of the information about you is:
In addition to the purposes listed above, we will use this information:
- To administer our website and for internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical and survey purposes;
- To improve our website to ensure that content is presented in the most effective manner for you and your computer;
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our service;
- To measure or understand the effectiveness of advertising we serve to you and others and to deliver advertising to you and others (including via selected third parties);
- To make suggestions and recommendations to you and other users of our website about goods or services that may interest you or them (including via selected third parties).
Use of the information gathered by the third party sources:
Ready Property will analyse the information combined with the findings of its own. Ready Property will not be bound by the information provided until it is proven correct through self-assessment.
Disclosure of your information
We may share your information with selected third parties including but not limited to:
- Business partners, suppliers, and sub-contractors, for the performance of any contract we enter into with them or with you;
- Advertisers and advertising networks (including social media) that require the data to select and serve relevant adverts to you;
- Analytics and search engine providers that assist us with the improvement and optimisation of our website and services.
We may disclose your information to third parties:
- In the event that we buy or sell any business or assets, in which case Ready Property may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets;
- If Ready Property or substantially all of its assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by it about its clients will be one of its transferred assets;
- If Ready Property is under a duty to disclose or share your personal data in order to comply with any legal obligation, Ready Property will be bound to do so. Ready Property is independent of any other business that are advertised on its website.
Where we store your information
The information will be stored in the EEA and outside of it. Ready Property will take all the reasonable steps to ensure that your data is secured and protected in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998.
Ready Property will take all the reasonable steps to prevent any leakage of the information provided by you in any forms set out herewith. In case of any incident of loss of data due to criminal activity through a third party, Ready Property will not be held responsible. However, Ready Property will take all the necessary actions to recover the data and defy any misuse of it by the unauthorised third party.
Any login details provided to you shall be kept for your own safety and not shared with a third party. Ready Property will not be responsible for any loss or misuse due to sharing such information.
Your information will be held for at least six years for legal, regulatory, and accounting purposes and thereafter for as long as reasonably necessary to fulfil the purposes at:
You have the right to withdraw consent for us to process your information and for its use for marketing purposes. You have the right to withdraw consent for us to process your information at any time.
You have the right to withdraw consent for us to pass your information to third parties for marketing purposes. This will result in us ceasing to offer the goods and services to you.
If you no longer wish to be contacted by third parties for marketing purposes, please follow the instructions in their marketing communications, or consult their privacy policies about how to unsubscribe from their communications.
Ready Property will retain your information not beyond their legal obligation to do so. You will then be granted permission to ask for erasure of your data once Ready Property has no reason to do so. You can exercise any of these rights at any time by writing to, Ready Property, address 300 Vauxhall Bridge Road, London, England, SW1V 1AA or by emailing Ready Property. Fees may apply.
Obligation to update your information and accuracy of it
You must ensure that any information you provide to us is correct and complete. You can ask us to rectify or update your personal information at any time by email to Ready Property.
We will make amendments to the policy from time to time in order to ensure the protection of the both parties’ rights.
Cookies and Tracking
The Ready Property website and applications may collect anonymous data about how you use our services in order to help us improve future functionality.
No data that personally identifies an individual (such as a name, email address, or billing information) is tracked, collected, or uploaded. Ready Property may collect and report on the adoption and usage of specific features, crashes and exceptions, and other useful, anonymous metrics.
You acknowledge that you are solely responsible for the use of such information you input to the website and all the results and information you obtain from/on it and that all warranties, conditions, undertakings, representations, and terms whether expressed or implied, statutory or otherwise are hereby excluded to the fullest extent permitted by law.
Save in respect of liability for death or personal injury arising out of negligence or for fraudulent misrepresentation, we and all contributors to this website hereby disclaim to the fullest extent permitted by law all liability for any loss or damage including any consequential or indirect loss or damage incurred by you, whether arising in tort, contract or otherwise, and arising out of or in relation to or in connection with your access to or use of or inability to use this website.
Whilst we take every care to ensure that the standard of this website remains high and to maintain the continuity of it, we do not accept any ongoing obligation or responsibility to operate this website (or any particular part of it).
If any part of our terms and conditions is deemed to be unenforceable (including any provision, in which Ready Property excludes the liability to you), the enforceability of any other part of these conditions will not be affected.
These terms and conditions and your use of this website are governed exclusively by English law.
This does not affect your statutory rights as a consumer.
Ready Property is registered in 300 Vauxhall Bridge Road, London, England, SW1V 1AA.