It gives us pleasure and inspiration to present this awesome, newly renovated 2 bedroom flat in the Victorian style house on Barry Road. Now, it is available for rent.
The flat with private entrance has so much space for living and natural light! It comes with a spacious private garden, as well as with free on-street parking.
The renters will benefit from a beautiful Peckham Rye park right at the bottom of Barry Road, and a lot of extra amenities. A large variety of schools nearby will be a great bonus for a family with kids.
- Refurbished to a high-quality standard
- Large private garden
- Free on-street parking
- Very spacious living area
- Private entrance to the flat
- Double glazing
- Lordship Lane being the center of attraction for East Dulwich
- Peckham Rye park situated at the bottom of Barry Road
- Many independent businesses offering their unique foods, clothing and other services
- Local weekend street market
- Large variety of schools
- Horniman Museum & Gardens
- Walking distance from East Dulwich Station (National Rail)
- 5-minute bus journey to Peckham Rye Station (Overground/National Rail)
- Local buses include 12, 63, 197 and 363