Ready Property is proud to offer this newly renovated 1 bedroom flat. This Victorian style house is built in a superb location, as it is seconds away from two bus stops and also not far from the main local attractions and businesses.
The kitchen is fully fitted and comes with integrated appliances, including an oven, hob, washing machine, dishwasher, cooker, and fridge. The bedroom is of a large size and is very easily workable with, in terms of positioning of furniture.
- Refurbished to a high-quality standard
- Large private garden
- Free on-street parking
- Very spacious bedroom
- Double glazing
- Lordship Lane being the center of attraction for East Dulwich
- Peckham Rye park situated at the bottom of Barry Road
- Many independent businesses offering their unique foods, clothing and other services
- Local weekend street market
- Large variety of schools
- Horniman Museum & Gardens
- Walking distance from East Dulwich Station (National Rail)
- 5-minute bus journey to Peckham Rye Station (Overground/National Rail)
- Local buses include 12, 63, 197 and 363
Please note that the property is currently in non-vacant possession.