Ready Property is proud to offer this magnificent, spacious and newly renovated 2 bedroom flat. This Victorian style house is built in a superb location as it is seconds away from two bus stops
and also not far from the main local attractions and businesses.
The kitchen is fully fitted and comes with integrated appliances, including an oven, hob, washing machine, dishwasher, cooker, and fridge. The master bedroom benefits of a large walk-in wardrobe.
This ultimate family flat comes as a share of the freehold with a 70 m² spacious garden.
- Refurbished to a high-quality standard
- Large private garden
- Free on-street parking
- Very spacious living area
- Private entrance to the flat
- Double glazing
- Lordship Lane being the center of attraction for East Dulwich
- Peckham Rye park situated at the bottom of Barry Road
- Many independent businesses offering their unique foods, clothing and other services
- Local weekend street market
- Large variety of schools
- Horniman Museum & Gardens
- Walking distance from East Dulwich Station (National Rail)
- 5-minute bus journey to Peckham Rye Station (Overground/National Rail)
- Local buses include 12, 63, 197 and 363
Please note that the property is currently in non-vacant possession.