The West facing reception room of this three bedroom apartment, has views over St Johns Gardens with two terraces leading off the reception room. All the bedrooms also have terraces, with large floor to ceiling sliding doors.
This fourth-floor apartment is approx. 1,100 sq.ft, and is situated on the corner of Horseferry Road and Tufton Street, therefore it has a dual aspect.
The Courthouse is a stunning and eye-catching new apartment block, on the original site of the Westminster Magistrates Court. There is a fully equipped resident's fitness suite, concierge, porter service, parking, cycle storage and elegant communal gardens.
• Underground car parking included
• Light reception with space to dine
• Smart kitchen with Miele appliances
• Three bedrooms with fitted wardrobes
• Two stylish bathrooms with storage
• Wooden floors
• Building with 24-hour concierge and lift
• Views over St Johns Gardens
The underground is available from Westminster (Circle, District and Jubilee lines) and St. James's Park (Circle and District lines). The Gatwick Express, Brighton, Kent, and Sussex are available at Victoria Station.
Pimlico 0,5 miles
St James Park 0,4 miles
Westminster 0,5 miles