Rent a Flat in Greenwich and Live in a Historic Area of London
Greenwich is good for both a long-term residence and a holiday visit. It has captivating theatres and museums, impressive architecture, numerous parks and unique attractions. And when you tire of all Greenwich has to offer, the strong transport links will get you to the sights of Central London in no time.
- National Maritime Museum – broaden your knowledge of the Royal Navy, and learn about Admiral Nelson, a national hero.
- Royal Observatory – it stands on the prime meridian line. Here you can also find the biggest telescope in the country, as well as one of the oldest asteroids on Earth.
- Cutty Sark – the ship of the 19th century that transported tea from Asia to England.
- Greenwich Park – from the top of its highest hill, admire a breath-taking view of London and the River Thames.
- Queen’s House – built in 1616, and now home to art exhibitions throughout the year.
- Greenwich Market – browse the stalls or purchase some unique craft souvenirs. Don’t forget to taste the local street food, which is delicious.
- The O2 – the famous sports arena, and a stunning sight across the river.
Renting a flat in Greenwich is a good idea for several reasons: it is an established and much-loved area with a picturesque landscape and rather moderate rental prices. Don’t miss out – get in touch with a property expert today.