Magnet for Tourists: Where to Stay in Central London
There is no doubt about the fact that London is kind of home for many tourists. People come here to enjoy the historical sights known all over the world. The majority of the attractions of the ancient city is located in its central part.
- Tower of London – one of the main symbols of the city. It used to be the home of kings and queens.
- Tower Bridge, which was built between 1886 and 1894.
- Big Ben and the Houses of Parliament.
- London Eye – a giant Ferris wheel on the south bank of the Thames.
- Buckingham Palace – the residence of Her Majesty.
- Trafalgar Square. Here you can find the monument to the national hero Admiral Nelson as well as the National Gallery.
- Covent Garden – London’s main theatre and entertainment area.
- St Paul's Cathedral – a tomb for many outstanding personalities of Great Britain.
- British Museum. One of the biggest museums in the world. Here you can learn the history of the British Empire.
The mayor of London Sadiq Khan has recently started a special program to increase the attractiveness of the city to the tourists from all over the world. Experts believe that this program will allow to enlarge the flow of tourists to London substantially. They expect more than 40 million people to come to London by 2025. That is a 30% growth compared to the figures of the last year.
You may wonder – what do they need it for? The answer is simple: the tourism industry makes up more than 10% of the London’s GDP; 700,000 people have jobs in the capital thanks to the touristic fever.
Interesting fact: London is in the first place in Google search among cities to go to.
Today not only rich people can afford themselves to rent an apartment in central London. The trend of “micro-flats” is gaining popularity. That option will suit people with limited budget. The price range for such accommodations makes up on average around £1000 per month. Meanwhile, according to Foxtons, the average rental value in the central London today is £750 per week.
Ready Property can offer you some excellent luxury apartments for rent in the Central London.